Mar 26, 2007

"Pearls, Feathers, Spats and Hats"

I would spend a whole night writing and trying to explain how my Saturday night was, but I'm sure that I would never give you the right feeling.. it's really impossible!!

So I will just point some of the fantastic moments we had, and the rest... you can never guess:




:: Glamour :: Masonic House (do you remember Eyes Wide Shut House...pretty close!!!) :: Dancing Frank Sinatra :: Pearls
:: Believe (as in every Baltimore corner) :: Feathers :: Jazz :: Open Premium Bar :: Silent Auctions :: Dresses :: Gin Tonic :: Happiness :: Designated Driver :: Roses (and MY rose) :: Hats :: Charity:: Boas :: Smiles :: Children :: Manny :: Beautiful People :: Elia :: Dance :: Heart :: Live Auctions :: Crazy People :: Feelings :: Dancing to Small Miracle :: Pocket Watch :: Band :: Dancing I Will Survive :: Ties :: Concert :: My beautiful little purse from Hong Kong (Thank U Angie) :: Good People :: Smiles :: Gangster Style :: Goosebumps :: Look :: Somewhere Over the Rainbow :: Elegant outfits :: Faith :: Family Spirit ::



........... only who was there knows the feeling!!

Thanks E.!!! It was my pleasure!!!

Hope you had as much fun as I did!!


2 comments:

EliaCossis said...

Thanks for coming along Maria... You were a fantasic dancer and made the evening very special!:)

Anonymous said...

What a party...Lucky girl you are :)
Nice boys also :) A night to remember, I can see.